Welcome to Storkesøen
Everyone is welcome, but please help us to keep the area nice and clean by following the rules below:
- Please use the dustbins for waste, cigarette butts, line and hooks
- Dogs must be kept on a leash
- Cycling around the lakes is not allowed
- Please use the established barbecue areas
- No fishing without a fishing ticket (self-service / reception) – also applies to the preparation of fishing tackle.
- No access to the lakes in the morning before ½ hour before fishing is allowed.
- 15 minutes after the end of the fishing period the lake must be abandoned.
- It is not allowed to block fishing areas with rods, which are not ”fishing”.
- Keep min. 5 meters distance to the other anglers.
- Max. 3 meters per angler. Do not throw out in the other fishing lines.
- It is only allowed to fish with 1 rod unless paid for 2 rods.
- Max. 2 rods per person. Rods that are not used must turn away from the lake.
- 1 hook per rod; max hook size for single hooks is size 2 and for 3 hooks size 6.
- The fish must be hooked correctly and killed immediately.
- Is the fish not hooked correctly = put it back into the lake.
- It is only allowed to catch trouts. All other fish must be put back.
- Only use our facilities for cleaning of the fish.
- It is not allowed to fish with meal worms and maggots.
- Feeding is strictly forbidden.
- Children lake is only for children under 13 years.
- Violation of the above rules leads to fines and expulsion.
- Show consideration for the other anglers and do other anglers aware of, if the above rules are violated. Alternative contact the reception.